We’re always enthusiastic about going out to eat on Nantucket. This week (June 4 to 10) is Spring Restaurant Week here on the island, and 19 restaurants are participating by offering special meals priced at $25 to $45 per person. Additional island eateries are offering restaurant week specials without officially participating.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Dinner at Black-Eyed Susans: $35 for a three-course menu with six choices for first course and six choices for second. The Roasted Baby Beets with Vermont Goat Cheese and Fresh Meyer Lemon Fettuccine with New Zealand Lamb Bolognese are our picks.
- Lunch at Galley Beach: $25 for two courses in the best beach dining setting on Nantucket–get Chef Osif’s Pernod Scented Escargots and his Nantucket Flounder Meuniere
- Dinner at Company of the Cauldron: romantic in-town setting offering a different $45 three- or four-course menu every night of Restaurant Week. Wednesday is our favorite, featuring Antipasti of Shrimp, Arugula Salad, Petite Beef Wellington, and Brioche Waffle & Chai Tea Gelato.
- Dinner at Fifty-Six Union, who has Restaurant Week specials in addition to their regular offerings.
- Dinner at DeMarco Restaurant: their restaurant week menu offers three courses for $40, including both their Fried Green and Ugly Tomatoes appetizer (pictured above) and their rich and delicious Boscaiola.